We are currently looking for professional translators for our client – a well known international technology company based in Bratislava, Slovakia, that focuses on e-commerce. As a member of the client’s successful translation team, you will ensure the right level of quality of human and machine-generated translations.
The location of work is in Bratislava, Slovakia.
What will be your goal?
- Translate product attributes and take part in other human translation projects.
- Conduct quality checks of work from your peers and external vendors
- Provide feedback and linguistic coaching to your colleagues and others
- Check and edit machine-translated work and improve machine-translation engines’ quality
Who are we looking for?
- A new colleague who can communicate on the advanced level of English (C1)
- Translator with almost native knowledge of German language (C2)
- Knowledge of another European language is advantageous but not necessary (French, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, Czech, Polish, Swedish or Turkish)
- Bachelor or Master in language studies, translation, or communication OR
- Interpreter with previous work experiences in translation
What does the client offer?
- market competitive salary based on individual experience
- annual membership in a medical clinic
- life insurance and retirement pension
- 2 days of paid leave and 3 sick days
- relocation bonus
- meal voucher card
- various training offered by the company
- friendly and multicultural working environment including team-building events
A different kind of talent company.
Transforming challenges into opportunity. Accelerating careers. Propelling business growth. Few companies can match Experis’ scope, history of success and our reputation as the global leader in professional talent and solutions. We know that peak performance is humanly possible. We help our clients and talent achieve it through our deep industry knowledge and an unmatched understanding of human potential.
Experis accelerates business growth and careers by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in IT, Finance & Accounting, Engineering and other industries. We precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. We also apply our expertise to provide a suite of proven workforce solutions that improve our clients' productivity, efficiency and cost containment.
Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup – a world leader in employment services for more than 60 years, and a recognized pioneer in the industry.