A leading IT company with offices in Brno is seeking a German/English and English/German translator for a challenging new role.
Successful candidates will play an important role facilitating between end-users and technical specialists in both languages, translating queries through ticketing tools, emails and chat. Additional tasks will include creating and translating technical documents, and the occasional handling of inbound calls.
No previous experience is required for this role, but ideally candidates will be either native English speakers with a high level of German (at least C1 level) or native German speakers with an excellent command of English.
If you have a passion for languages and would love to work as part of an international, good-humoured team, then please apply today for further information!
– Fluent English (C1 minimum)
– Fluent German (C1 minimum)
– Flexibility to work in shifts, occasional weekends and public holidays
– Experience in translation is desirable but not essential
– Joining bonus of 30 000 CZK if boarded within thirty days
– Permanent, full-time contract
– Performance bonuses
– Competitive salary
– Meal vouchers
– Two weeks of accommodation provided by the company for candidate relocation
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.