– Translate technical queries via ticketing tool (German/English and English/German), email, and chat. Minimal inbound phone calls
– Create and translate technical documentation
– Learn new systems and technologies to increase the first response resolutions
– Accurately log all interactions in the ticketing tool
– English native speakers with an excellent command of German (ideally C2-level) OR German native speakers with a good command of English (at least C1-level) and an interest in translation!
– Experience in translation is an advantage but not a must
– A desire to become part of a well-established and good-humored team
– Initial Accommodation – 2 weeks of accommodation provided by the company on joining
– Flexible shifts & the possibility to agree with the team lead on shift planning according to personal requirements. Also ideal for students!
– Expat Assistance Services for new joiners
– A permanent full-time job in the field of translation
– Competitive Salary in the Czech Republic
– Performance bonus
– Meal vouchers
– Statutory surcharges for weekend and night work
– Work in a great, easy-going and good-humored team
– Modern offices in the center of Brno, 2nd largest city of Czech Republic
– Training opportunities
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.