The multicultural team is looking for a Transport Planning Specialist with experience in logistics, who understands the development planning process and can use English daily.
Your typical working day:
– Control that products are delivered safe and according to the request of the customer
– Cooperate with inventory team, warehouses, and documentation team
– Capture new orders releasing them and send booking requests
– Follow up on ocean bookings and their arrangements
– Work in multiple applications such as Excel, SAP, and Transport management system
– Logistics experience at least 1-2 years
– Perfect organizational skills
– Fluent in English (B2 or higher), will be used daily
– Previous experience in SAP is a plus
Why should you apply?
– Excellent career opportunity to work in an international company
– Attractive benefits package: extra holidays, meal vouchers, sick days, multisport card, company’s products for free, and more
– Flexible working hours – start and finish your work earlier
– Supportive and friendly multicultural team
– Modern offices are located nearby Brumlovka, Prague 4 + opportunity to work from home
– Immediate start
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.