Would you like to be a part of a strong company with a multicultural environment located in Prague?
We are looking for a Spanish-speaking candidate who is looking to advance their career and gain a new experience and become a part of dynamic team of our client who are known for integrity, technological leadership, and world-class workforce.
- Secure space on vessels by sending booking requests to carriers as per defined deadlines
- Maintain steady relationship with stakeholders
- Provide input on performance issues with carriers or loading sites
- Back up for TL in case of need
- Cooperation with the international team
- Ad hoc issues and requests
- Fluent Spanish and English
- Experienced in a similar field in multicultural environment
- Knowledge of MS Office (Excel)/SAP/System minded
- Good organizational and multitasking abilities
- Short term contract for 5 months with high possibility to extend later
- A thriving and supportive workplace
- Benefits: home office, meal allowance, bonuses, multisport card, 25 days of holiday
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.