The worldwide known drink company is looking for a Transport Planning Specialist (m/f) who will make sure that the company’s container will be loaded on time, delivered to the final destination safe, and according to the request of the customer.
· Capture new orders & send booking requests
· Follow up on ocean bookings and their arrangement
· Deal with issues
· Cooperate with the international team of the Exporting Zone and the Global Team
· Communicate with the inventory team, warehouses, and documentation team
· Provide input on performance issues with carriers or loading sites
· Provide visibility on the performance of external suppliers
· Maintain a steady relationship with stakeholders
· Report KPIs and take actions to improve service quality
· Work with SAP, AXIS (a tool to book Ocean transport), TMS (Transport management system), and Excel
+ If you are a more experienced candidate then you could back up for Teamleader in case of need as well.
· Relevant experience ideally from FMCG company
· Perfect English (you will use it at your work daily)
· MS Office (Excel & PowerPoint), SAP
· Responsibility, flexibility, interpersonal & communication skills
· Working for a well-known and stable company
· Pleasant & friendly working environment
· It‘s a project which lasts 6 months and after the end, you can participate in another company’s projects
· Competitive salary
· Flexible working hours
· Home office
· Meal vouchers
· Extra holiday
· Multisport Card
· Free company’s products
· Prague 4
A different kind of talent company.
Transforming challenges into opportunity. Accelerating careers. Propelling business growth. Few companies can match Experis’ scope, history of success and our reputation as the global leader in professional talent and solutions. We know that peak performance is humanly possible. We help our clients and talent achieve it through our deep industry knowledge and an unmatched understanding of human potential.
Experis accelerates business growth and careers by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in IT, Finance & Accounting, Engineering and other industries. We precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. We also apply our expertise to provide a suite of proven workforce solutions that improve our clients' productivity, efficiency and cost containment.
Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup – a world leader in employment services for more than 60 years, and a recognized pioneer in the industry.