LOGISTICS, TRANSPORTATION, SUPPLY CHAIN… are these the key words you’re looking for?
One of our TOP client, which is also one of the biggest companies in the world, specialised in the Energy industry, is looking for a new colleague to join their LOGISTICS team, in their Shared Service Centre, based in Prague.
In this role you would be managing the transactional activities involved in transportation. This position serves as the first point of contact for carriers on operational transportation activities and will handle various issues with them, analyzing, interpreting, processing, monitoring and troubleshooting in the internal system.
More specifically, your daily tasks will be to:
- Monitor Transport Management activities and troubleshoot any issues
- Serve as the focal point for logistics operational escalation, Customer Service, Carrier and Warehouse/Terminal relationship management
- Locate carriers to cover rush shipments; follow-up to ensure the order is received and executed by carrier
- Follow up with carriers regarding missed/late deliveries and reschedule said deliveries
- Support and manage change in logistics strategy
- Ensure individual compliance with all Safety and Security rules and processes, controls requirements and company policies
- University degree in Supply Chain Management/Transportation/Logistics or similar preferred
- 2 to 3 years of experience in similar position
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Experience in Logistics Customer Service is a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong interest in safety and controls
- Problem-solver, proactive attitude
- Proficient knowledge of ECC/TM/EM/Transporeon
- Annual bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Home office
- Free language courses twice per week
- Lunch allowance
- Programs for parents
- Wellness programs
- In-house family advisor
- Short-term and long-term savings with employee and company contributions
- 25 vacation days plus floating days for bank holidays
- Relocation assistance for candidates from abroad
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit <a href="http://www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition&utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobboard”>www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition