Apply now for a great opportunity to join an INTERNATIONAL TRANSPORTATION TEAM based in Prague! If you are you fluent in ENGLISH, have previous experience or strong MOTIVATION to pursue a career in transportation/logistics, and are a proactive person who has the ability to take initiative, then we are looking for you to fit the role of a Transportation Specialist!
Who will you work for?
A leader in the online retail shopping industry, this company has become highly globalized and international from its original foundations. This company provides consumer products and subscriptions to its customers via its online website. Additionally, a separate Web Services division of the company focuses on providing storage and databases to its clients who range from start-up companies to large government enterprises.
- Supporting the domestic and international transportation movements
- Planning daily with the contracted carriers and ensuring that trucks/vehicles are arriving on time at fulfillment centers
- Solving day-to-day issues with carriers including cancellations, ad-hoc movements, delays, etc.
- Following up with carriers to ensure that they are working according to set expectations and agreements
- Reporting and analysis via Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, TMS – Transportation Management System
- Escalating problems to the relevant carrier manager teams
- Fluent English, another European language is a plus
- Experience in Logistics/Supply Chain/Transportation/Customer service role is an advantage
- Basic understanding of Logistics
- Superb communication and organizational skills
- Strong problem solving state of mind – have proactive attitude so that you don´t get lost within everything that´s going on around you
- Rigorous attention to detail and quality
- Proficiency in Excel (be able to use formulas as SUM, IF, VLOOK UP, create a pivot table)
- Responsibility for own work, self-motivation, flexibility and enthusiasm
- Flexible in working hours
- 5 weeks of paid holiday
- Competitive salary
- Life insurance
- Contribution towards pension insurance
- Lucrative relocation bonus
- Continued learning and development
- Public transportation reimbursement
- Working in an international environment
- Benefits and employees discounts
- Teambuilding activities
- Dog friendly office
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit <a href="http://www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition&utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobboard”>www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition