Would you like to get a new job opportunity in sunny Athens, Greece?
Do you have a passion for helping others and giving them peace of mind?
Do you speak Czech or Slovak and have a very good English?
We trust you already have the necessary ingredient that cannot be taught – a caring and supportive nature that will shine through as you help customers. You will also have a chance to make great new friends within the company and grow your career in a dynamic, family-friendly atmosphere.
- Answer incoming communications from customers
- Conduct research to provide answers for customers to resolve their issues
- Be the first point of contact for the world’s first-class accommodation partners
- Resolve basic questions and queries, such as modifications to rooms, rates, and availability, extranet tooling etc.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right tools, methods, and processes.
- Ensure a high level of partner service and a positive partner experience
- Fluent in Czech or Slovak
- Very good speaking and written English
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 6 months or more of customer services experience is an advantage
- Recognize, apply and explain your product or service knowledge
- Computer savvy
- Resident or ability to immediately relocate to Athens, Greece and gain work authorization expediently
- 14 Salaries per year
- Signing bonus
- Relocation package
- Monthly voucher of 50 EUR
- 25 days annual leave per year
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, supporting and present leadership
- Diverse and community minded organization
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- Excellent premises during training and when you come to the site for employee engagement activities in Athens city center
- Relocation assistance available
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.