Are you looking for a new opportunity in one of Europe’s most exciting cities? Do you speak German and English?
An international airline is looking for new members to join their team in Berlin.
As part of a diverse, international team, you’ll be responsible for providing an excellent level of customer service in both languages – helping to arrange flights, handle bookings and other general enquiries.
Alongside a motivating salary structure, you can also enjoy significant discounts on flight tickets, meal vouchers and more.
If you enjoy helping customers, have a keen interest in travel, and want to experience life in Berlin for yourself, please apply today.
Excellent knowledge of both English and German.
Good communication skills and computer literacy.
Great interpersonal and team skills.
Shift services from Monday to Sunday between 6 and 23 o’clock are a welcome change for you.
Previous customer service experience is an advantage.
– Paid training period (1765 EUR monthly during first 3 months, after an increase to 1920 EUR)
– Sundays paid extra by 50%
– Public Holidays paid extra by 25 – 50%
– Contract for 2 years, afterwards unlimited
– After 3 months a possibility to change to part-time
– 27 days of holidays, after 2 years of employment raise to 30 days
– Language bonus 50 EUR/mon. (knowledge of 3rd language and more)
– Annual bonus up to 520 EUR and another 210 EUR per child
– Discounted flights for employee and her/his family or friends (valid for Lufthansa and another 180 airlines) after 6 months of employment
– Discounted public transport, fitness centres
– Full access to various portals with discounts (in traveling, shopping, finance, cars..)
– Bicycle leasing
– Participation in Airport & Product Days
– Exchange programs in between Lufthansa centres globally
– In-house massages
– Hello Fresh Lunch-Fridge
– Free coffee
– Fruitday: once per week a fruit basket
– Team building activities
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.