Are you interested in accounting?
Do you speak fluent English?
Would you like to work for one of the TOP international companies in Prague?
Don´t miss this great opportunity and APPLY NOW!
As a Treasury specialist you will be responsible for:
- Cash Management: management of suppliers and intercompany payments
- Treasury reconciliation and month end closing
- Take part to management of Fx exposures
- Relationship with banks and monitoring of all bank fees,
- Maintain and develop treasury systems together with group treasury
- Follow up of surety bonds and bank guarantees,
- Implementation of local financing (such as factoring),
- Reporting and treasury forecasting,
- Fluent in English
- Educational background in science, business administration, finance or similar field
- experience with treasury or AP position is a big advantage
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Strong analytical thinking
- Detail and accuracy
- Action oriented approach
- Continuous improvement mindset
It will be a plus if you have:
- Knowledge of bank communications, systems, protocols and formats, cash management systems, hedging strategies,
- Experience in LBO environment
- Experience in Pharmaceuticals industry or FMCG industry
- Flexible working hours (fix hours between 10 – 16h)
- Occasional work from home
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 5 sick days
- Cafeteria 4 000 CZK/month (in trial period 1 500 CZK/month)
- Meal vouchers – 80 CZK
- Contributions to accident and life insurance
- Contributions to pension (3% from salary)
- Possibility of practicing yoga in the workplace (2x/week)
- Refreshments on workplace (fruit and very good coffee)
- Corporate events
Location: Prague (Close to metro station)Other info:
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=business-services
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.