Are you experienced in treasury?
Do you have at least a short experience in leading a small team?
Do you enjoy working in a friendly environment?
Then keep reading!
Our client, an international company based in Prague is currently looking for the Treasury Team Leader! Do not miss the chance to work in the modern, cozy offices in a very friendly environment. This company is growing so fast, there is a big chance for professional growth!
As the Treasury Team Leader you will be responsible for:
– Leading the Treasury team
– Overseeng the treasury processes and ensuring that the team provides an excellent cashier service and deliver excellent customer care
– Bank reconciliations and suspense account investigations
– Building and maintaining professional and effective working relationships with both internal and external customers
– Preparing of weekly and 3 months cash flow forecast
– Journal preparation and posting
– Overseeing month end processes
– Cooperating with auditors and other teams
– At least 3 years of working experience in treasury
– At least 6 months of experience in leading a small team
– High school education is enough
– Fluent in Czech (C1) and English (B2)
– Basic knowledge of VAT and accounting
– Analytical type, strong attention to details
– Communicative personality and team-player attitude
– SAP knowledge is an advantage
– Flexible working hours (9:00 – 14:00 fixed hours at the office)
– 5 weeks of holidays
– Additional paid holidays
– Meal voucher card
– Multisport card
– Discounts to company products
– Language courses
– Pension insurance contributions
– Teambuilding activities
– Referral bonus
– Anniversary gifts
– And many more
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.