- Leads development and research projects and maintain the group budget.
- Implement process improvements and leverage the talent in your team to consistently increase performance, productivity and best practices in innovation.
- Promote the division vision and ensure alignment within the organization.
- Creates technology roadmaps for assigned domain. Provides input to leadership regarding technology strategy planning.
- Plans capacity, people and resources for R&D projects. Oversees efficient, timely and quality project execution.
- Mentors direct subordinates = team leaders of cross-functional teams within the tribe.
- Builds trustworthy partnership with the key stakeholders (head of unit, business owners).
- Has a minimum of 10 years of broad R&D experience with a proven track-record of successfully directing the efforts of diverse technical teams.
- Strong technical judgment and extensive technical leadership skills.
- Dynamic personality, with strong team spirit, good communication skills and creativity.
- Enjoy working in agile environment.
- Professional written and verbal communication skills, with excellent client-facing skills (external) and the ability to communicate at all levels within the organization.
- Business acumen.
- Broad base of technical process and product development experiences,
- Statistical data analysis skills.
- Lean principle and problem solving skills; voice-of-customer experience.
What we offer:
- Easily negotiable flexi office
- Motivating yearly bonuses
- 5 weeks of paid vacation
- 5 days Personal time off
- Meal allowances
- Contribution to pension scheme
- Possible foreign business trips
- Up to two 24″ monitors
- Smartphone – iOS or Android
- Complimentary tea, subsidised coffee, free fruit on Mondays and Wednesdays
- Relax room & games room
- Yoga lessons & Massages
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.