We want you to join our team and use foreign languages every day!On top of that, you will get a great experience within an international company. Keep reading!
You will learn from zero and this job will give you a solid foundation!
You will enjoy dynamic and multinational environment and melt into a team of professionals in the beautiful city center of Prague.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Processing monthly, quarterly and yearly closings day to day
- Maintaining intern procedures
- Reconciliation of unapplied payments
- Checking of outgoing payments worldwide
- Daily communication with suppliers or customers
- Processing data in accordance with internal procedures
- Processing invoices from SAP and non-SAP systems and checking the invoice compliance with the minimum invoice requirements
- 1 year definite contract
- Experience in finance, administration and client care
- Fluent English and Spanish (daily communication)
- Good PC skills
- Detail and customer oriented person
This position is suitable for both fresh graduates and candidates with work experience.Benefits:
- Meal vouchers
- Flexi pass
- Language courses
- Covering first 2 days of sickness with 100% of salary
- Life insurance program and Pension savings plan
- Location in the city centre
- International team and environment
- Career opportunities in the one of the most successful companies in the world
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit <a href="http://www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition&utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobboard”>www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition