ELECTROMECHANICAL TECHNICIAN- Prague, Czech Republic
A company with extensive international presence is looking for a young person to be included in the technical / IT area.
- reporting directly to the technical manager, perform the control, monitoring, assembly and maintenance of mechanical equipment.
- We require knowledge of the operating system Windows XP, Windows 7 and network connections.
- Hardware and software knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills.
- We requre full availability for business trips.
- Contract duration: 6 months with excellent stabilization prospects.
- The ideal candidate has education in the technical or IT field (IT expert, electrical engineer or equivalent), must have gained at least 2 years of experience in the role of medium-sized companies.
- The knowledge of electromechanical components is important.
- Indispensable good knowledge of English and excellent of the Microsoft Office package; moreover the knowledge of another language will be positively evaluated.
- The ability to perform the described tasks independently is required.
- The profile is endowed with confidentiality, reliability, precision, flexibility and problem solving.
- The salary will be in line with the experience gained.
- Job in constantly growing international company
- Transport allowance, meal vouchers
- Opportunity to grow
- Location: Prague
About TrueStar Czech Republic, s.r.o.
TrueStar Group S.p.A. is an international airport services operator. In particular, the Group offers a complete range of comprehensive passenger assistance services and provides luggage wrapping and protection services at airports.
Truestar is the leading company in baggage security services and it is currently operating in more than 60 Airports all over the world.