As Unified Communications Engineer you will be responsible for:
* The role is responsible for providing a professional second-line remote technical support and engineering service to clients by proactively identifying and resolving technical incidents and problems
* Monitor infrastructure – ensure that assigned infrastructure at the client site is configured, installed, tested and operational
* Identify problems and errors – log all such incidents in a timely manner with the required level of detail with all the necessary. Liaise with all stakeholders including client IT environments, vendors,..
* Ensure resolution of incidents and requests – investigate second line support calls assigned to them and identify the root cause of incidents and problems
* Escalate requests and exceptions to the 3nd line support team
* Incident management – will take responsibility receiving calls and incidents at the services desk. Assist in analysing, assigning and escalating the support calls
What would make you a good fit for this role?
* 2+ years experience required in unified communications (voice) administration or support
* Experience supporting clients with any of the following technologies: Cisco, Polycom, Tandberg, Alcatel, Aurenz, Voxtron Call centre, AudioCodes, ACME Packet or Microsoft Lync/ Skype for Business
* Proficiency in English and any European language (Czech or Dutch or German, French, Spanish..)
* Any certifications in the above-mentioned technologies would be advantageous
We can offer a rich package of benefits and conditions:
* Great salary conditions + 10% annual bonuses
* Permanent contract, beautiful offices environment in Prague
* Opportunities for a personal and professional development
* Meal vouchers, 5 weeks of holiday, development courses
* Mobile phone, notebook, relocation package (flight tickets, accommodation,…)
* 3 sick days, contribution for public transport ticket, contribution for pension insurance 1000 CZK/monthly
In case of your interest do not hesitate and apply to this great opportunity. Applications and CV are required in English, please.