AS UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS ENGINEER YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
* The role is responsible for providing a professional second-line remote technical support and engineering service to clients
* Monitor infrastructure – ensure that assigned infrastructure at the client site is configured, installed, tested and operational
* Identify problems and errors – log all such incidents in a timely manner with the required level of detail with all the necessary. Liaise with all stakeholders including client IT environments, vendors,..
* Ensure resolution of incidents and requests – investigate second line support calls assigned to them and identify the root cause of incidents and problems
* Escalate requests and exceptions to the 3rd line support team
* Incident management
WHAT WOULD MAKE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR THIS ROLE?
* 2+ years experience required in unified communications (voice) administration or support
* Experience supporting clients with any of the following technologies: Cisco, Polycom, Tandberg, Alcatel, Aurenz, Voxtron Call center, AudioCodes, ACME Packet or Microsoft Lync/ Skype for Business
* Proficiency in English + Czech language
* Any certifications in the above-mentioned technologies would be advantageous
WE CAN OFFER A RICH PACKAGE OF BENEFITS AND CONDITIONS:
* Great salary conditions + 10% annual bonuses
* Permanent contract, beautiful offices environment in Prague
* Rich relocation package (flight tickets for you and for your family member, accommodation in a beautiful hotel in city center,…)
* Opportunities for a personal and professional development
* Meal vouchers, 5 weeks of holiday, development courses
* Mobile phone, notebook
* 3 sick days, contribution for public transport ticket, contribution for pension insurance 1000 CZK/monthly
Don’t miss such a great opportunity to be part of the Global Top Employer where you can develop your future career!