Would you like to get a new job opportunity in Brno, the Czech Republic, in the region of great wine?
Are you chatty and do you have a communicative level of English?
Do you want to work in a modern international company with great benefits and an opportunity to grow your career there?
What would your tasks be?
- Answering incoming calls from customers and providing support to them by phone in English.
Are you THE candidate we are searching for?
- Do you have spoken English (B2/C1/C2)?
- Are you OK with shift work (nights and weekends incl.)?
Double „YES“? Then you might be THE candidate we need! You can send me your CV in ENGLISH to find out more.
The job conditions are amazing!
- An additional week of vacation – so you can get enough of the rest.
- Pension insurance contribution – to secure your future.
- Meal tickets – because you need to eat.
- Sick days – everyone is allowed not to feel well sometimes.
- Further training & development – we want you to grow with us.
- A contract for an indefinite period – so you are not worried about what will be next year.
- Ultramodern and multi-cultural work environment, brand new spaces – so you feel well here.
- Salary and bonuses above market – because we know your price.
- Three weeks of training – so you feel confident doing the job.
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.