We are looking for candidates who would support our clients from major European Airlines. We provide them expert services from A-Z in the passenger’s journey – from booking of air tickets to after-flight customer services, including loyalty programs.
If you are good with people, have good French and English this is the perfect opportunity for you!
· Assisting customers with various procedures related to bookings
· Ensuring that passengers have perfect pre-flight service and after-flight care
· Providing additional information regarding compensations, additional services, and similar
· Maintain positive relationships with customers as well as co-workers and supervisors
· Maintaining the booking and other related systems
· Fluency in French and English language
· Previous customer service or airline related work experience is a plus, but not a must
· Excellent communication skills, high-quality service orientation also professional and positive attitude
· At least basic proficiency in MS Office
· Travel fund: up to 12 000 CZK per year to spend on airplane tickets for you and your family
· Leisure time: up to 6 000 CZK per year to spend on sports activities/relaxing time/language courses
· Meal tickets in the value of 130 CZK per working day
· Discounted air tickets with Air France
· 3 extra free days off – together 23 days
· Private medical web support uLekare for you and your relatives
· Full training program
· Modern offices in the center of Prague
· Home office possibility
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.