Do you want to use your Italian language? Do you want to help customers and are you good with people? Then join our team and be part of something more!
- Provides support to customers by answering inquiries, troubleshooting customer problems and taking orders.
- Prepares correspondence and fulfills customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Identify issues/problems that may need assistance in resolving.
- Italian and English language
- Assertive, empathetic and good communicator
- Problem solver problem and can-do attitude
- Customer service experience
- Use of SAP
- Great salary
- 25 days of vacation
- annual bonuses
- floating day
- food allowance 1650 CZK
- and many more!
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.