– Creative Design team is looking for User Experience Designer, with expertise in Information Architecture of web sites. This person will improve the user experience by determining information structure for web sites and web applications, with a focus on web navigation, content, interactive modules, naming structure, call to actions.
– The UX/IA will create wire frames, storyboards, user & process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
– The UX/IA will develop and maintain design wire frames, mockups and specifications as needed.
– This specialist will work with and in some contexts lead visual designers, project managers, programmers and content owners to create sites aligned with business needs, digital branding and overall web strategy. This UX/IA will support business units on a project basis to create an optimal and appealing user experience, compliant with visual design system.
– Excellent communications skills and an ability to handle multiple projects on a tight schedule are essential.
The best candidate must
• have solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
• have ability to present her/his design and sell her/his solutions to various stakeholders
• be able to work with an entire team of web professionals, including developers, art directors, project managers and designers; executing on corporate standards
• be able to effectively communicate ideas to our visitors through the appropriate navigational structures and arrangements
• create an experience that communicates, compels, inspires and persuades the visitor to buy with effective task completion and goal attainment
• have exceptional skills working in team environment and ability to collaborate and communicate with clients and managerial, creative, production and technical members of the solutions team
• have proficiency in Axure, Balsamiq, Invision, Sketch, Adobe CC or other wire-framing or designing tools
• have ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
• have experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
• be up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
The following attributes are a plus
• prior experience with Web production
• interactive agency experience
Please be prepared with a portfolio of your work, either traditionally presented or available online.
#100 % sick leave compensation
#up to 3 bonus holiday days per year
#possibility to have 3 self recovery days per year
#work in strong international company
#possibility to choose an e-learning course from 3000
#possibility of professional and personal growth
#start up training
#wide social program
#luncheon vouchers 3,50 EUR (employee’s contribution 0,98 EUR)