We are looking for an experienced UX/UI designer for a brand new mobile app which is going to be used internationally by millions of users!
If you want to be at the beginning of something new and direct its development, let’s discuss this opportunity:)
Our client is a renowned Fintech company.
- Their internally designed and developed applications serve over 45 million customers in 11 countries – including USA, China and Philippines.
- Production Services team manages 20 data centers worldwide with a volume of more than 200 million transactions per day produced in network of over 187 thousand points of sale, loan offices, branches and post offices.
As the UX Designer will be a part of an international team of approximately 5 people. The team focuses on mobile apps for end users.
You will be responsible for the whole cycle of the solution (customer research, requirements gathering, prototyping, visual design proposal, user testing and implementation).
And of course you will be part of a IT professional team with access to new technologies, in a place where you can cultivate your expertise and use your knowledge to the full extent.
The ideal candidate should have/be:
- 3 years of experience in UX/UI design (the design of mobile applications is plus)
- profound user of Figma
- communicative level of English (will be used with your foreign colleagues)
- team spirit
- Motivating yearly bonuses
- Extra week of holidays
- 2 sick days/year
- Flexible working hours
- Cell phone
- Meal allowances
- Relax room & Activity room
- Referral Program Bonuses
- Unforgettable corporate and team events
- Possible internal growth
- Technical trainings and certificates
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.