Are you a talented UX/UI-Designer who is looking for an opportunity to showcase his/her skills? Do you want to develop a career in one of the largest financial institutions in Europe?
Become a part of a multinational team of professionals in the heart of Vienna and help us grow further!
As a UX/UI-Designer, you will be responsible for designing user experience through problem-solving, as well as producing end-to-end propositions by digital product design. Including the creation of conceptional designs, interactive prototypes, and visual design specifications.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Taking a part of all of the phases of the design process
- Creating consistent user experience based on user- and technical prototypes and proposing interaction and design ideas (including User Journeys, Story Boards, User-Flows, Sitemaps)
- Creating style-tiles, UI kits, mood boards, and style guides
- Using design methodologies (eg. User-Centered-Design, Design Thinking)
- Compiling UX and designs that will be approved on a senior management level
Your profile in terms of:
Education and qualification:
- A university degree in Graphic Design, Web Design, Industrial Design, Multimedia or equivalent professional experience
- 5+ years of proven work experience in a similar field
Technical and language skills:
- Knowledge of relevant design software (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Balsamiq, Axure, InVision, Marvel, UXPin, Figma, Origami, Principle,…) on an expert level is a MUST
- Proven practical experience in designing clean, relevant interfaces for a variety of mobile/tablet/web products (preferably in financial services)
- Fundamental understanding of typography, iconography, and composition
- Familiarity with SCRUM and the Atlassian Products (JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket)
- Knowledge of English is a must, knowledge any other CEE language and/ or German is advantageous
- Experience with Slack or any similar collaboration tool is an advantage
You will get:
- Yearly average salary of 65 000 EUR
- Relocation package – 1500 EUR and a helping hand with accommodation
- A bunch of benefits
- Modern offices in the heart of Vienna
- Great team of colleagues
- Multicultural environment
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.