We are seeking candidates who are fluent in both GERMAN and ENGLISH, prefer working in an INTERNATIONAL environment, and are searching for an opportunity to learn new skills and grow at a professional level. The positions that we have available are suitable for fresh GRADUATES or experienced candidates. We can help you find the position that meets your needs/interests within the following fields:
- Finance (Financial Analyst, Reporting Analyst, Cash and Treasury, General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll Specialist, etc.)
- Human Resources (HR Administrator, HR Specialist, HR Data Management, Recruiter, etc.)
- Customer Service (NO call center roles!!!)
- Inside sales (B2B)
- Management (Team leader, Operations Manager, etc.)
- Upper-intermediate English and German
- Superb communication and organizational skills
- Good PC knowledge
- Ability to work individually as well as a part of a team
- Proactive attitude in the workplace
- Vacation – up to 25 days
- Meal Vouchers
- Life/Pension Insurance Contribution
- Trainings and language courses
- Teambuilding and company events
- Possibility to grow inside the company
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.