Prepare VAT returns and information required by local authorities in compliance with legislation and regulations applicable , which is link to following activity:
– Extracting sales and purchasing reports and analyzing the data
– Performing reconciliation of balance sheet accounts for VAT
– Work with local auditors and fiscal authorities to ensure all regulatory reporting queries are answered in a timely manner
– Preparing monthly postings in the general ledger accounts for each VAT registration.
– Employee liability and tires deductions bookings
– Self billing activity
– Month end related activities, GL cross-checking, preparing data for booking of accruals
– Close communication and collaboration with GBS Bucharest Romania
– Cooperation with tax authorities with the requested information during audit.
– Contacting internal and external customers and vendors to obtain required information.
– University Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
– 2+ years of experience in VAT preparation
– Experience knowledge of accounting, tax legislation (VAT, CIT) and statutory standards
– Fluent in Czech language
– Upper Intermediate written and spoken English is a must
– Computer literacy: accounting programs, SAP is a plus
– Very good command of MS Office, especially Excel
– Contract of full-time employment with appealing employment conditions,
– Professional tools
– Cafeteria system, meal tickets, discount on products, language lessons, sickdays and additional week of holidays
– Interesting job position in an international environment with English usage on a daily basis and insights into many Central European cultures
– Great career development opportunities in one of the world’s largest tire companies with global footprint and recognition