Velocity Global is one of the fastest-growing self-funded companies in the United States and hands down one of the greatest places to work anywhere in the world. But it’s not for everyone. There are certain qualities and passions you must have to fit into our “Team of 10’s”:
We move with VELOCITY and you have to relish in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
We believe in being of service, which means you have to check your ego at the door
We believe in taking our work seriously but not being too serious at work
We find passion in all things international business – it has to be in your bones
If you find that the above personal attributes apply to you, please continue reading.
We are looking for a Human Resource Specialist to join our growing Operations team. This position is to be based in the Czech Republic as a remote worker. This full-time position will be responsible for navigating customer challenges, supporting all HR matters and providing a consultative approach to our clients. The right candidate will have a relentless zeal to contribute and should have an affinity towards matters of international growth and employment. This individual will report to our Regional Account Manager.
Velocity Global is a high growth International Professional Employment Organization (PEO) delivering high touch international expansion services to our clients, where collaboration and communication are paramount. We live by our values of Velocity, Integrity, Professionalism, Empowerment, and Service and are always determined to be better personally and professionally in how we serve our clients and our internal team members. If you’re seeking to make an impact with a team of professionals who take on change as a challenge and strive to bring new ideas to life, this could be you.
- Execute clients’ employee onboardings within the set timeframes, and ensure they are appropriately set up in all Velocity Global systems
- Create, maintain, and archive compliant local employment documentation
- Deliver a consistent level of quality on all interactions encompassing a “white glove experience”
- Research and respond to all HR matters that are requested internally and externally
- Ensure the Velocity Global’s knowledge base is up to date
- Support Velocity Global client service team across all aspects of the business
- Communicate with domestic and foreign embassies on immigration matters for externally supported employees and internal stakeholders
- Execute on committed timelines, including influencing global affiliates and clients to meet their agreed upon timelines
- Support and execute upon compliant employee terminations and offboarding
- Develop and maintain competency in the area of international employment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not construed to be an exhaustive list of all job duties performed by the personnel so classified.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- BA/BS in Human Resource or equivalent working experience required
- 5+ years’ experience preferred, 2 of which must be in Human Resources within Czech Republic context in an employment agency
- Dedication to Customer Service Excellence
- Business proficiency in Czech and English language required, additional European language skill is a plus
- Research-oriented, exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication, listening and consultative skills
- Technology-literate, including Microsoft Office suite
- Strong consultative customer service and project management style
- Drive, strong work ethic, and a passion for creating an unparalleled customer experience…it should be in your bones
- Ability to quickly assimilate information; with operations across 185+ countries there is a lot to learn
- Interest in international business and contributing at a consistently high level
Velocity Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information, or any other status protected by State and/or Federal Law.