What you would do
- Cooperate with our internal team to clearly understand the existing and future requirements for resourcing
- Identify and contract suitable freelance suppliers worldwide (translators, reviewers, and other language-related service providers) based on production requirements and corporate sourcing strategy
- Communicate with suppliers, answer queries
- Ensure all required information is entered into our information systems and always kept up-to-date
- Research market trends, monitor and track new services offered by suppliers
- Build end to end supplier strategy
What you should have
- Experience in an international environment on supply chain/recruitment position
- Experience with sourcing candidates via various channels
- Strong networking and negotiation skills
- Advanced English
- Advanced MS Office skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines while working under pressure
What we have for you
- An exciting company—we work with some of the most innovative brands in the world, and our employees are true professionals with unique skills
- A great team of people who are fair, open-minded, and friendly—and always ready to support you as much as possible
- International, English-speaking environment and pleasant offices in the center of Brno
- Chance to put your ideas into practice and engage with hundreds of employees globally
- Interesting challenges, trainings, and other internal opportunities to support your growth
- Fair compensation, bonuses, and a comprehensive benefits package (flexible working hours, 5 weeks of vacation, 2 sick days, occasional work from home, meal vouchers, cafeteria plan)
About RWS Moravia
RWS Moravia is a leading localization solutions provider. We help clients enter global markets with high-quality multilingual products and services.
We are multilingual and love languages and cultures. We enjoy building custom solutions. And we geek out on technology.
Our services include translation and localization, testing, content creation, and technology consulting. Our global headquarters is in Brno, Czech Republic, and we have offices in Europe, the United States, Japan, China and Latin America.
RWS Moravia is always looking for top talent: from project managers to software engineers, from talent acquisition to language quality assurance.
• Challenging and impactful work with some of the most innovative brands in the world
• A great team of smart, friendly, and collaborative colleagues
• Ongoing training, travel and job-share opportunities
• Competitive salaries, bonuses, and a comprehensive benefits package (flexible working hours, 5 weeks of vacation, 2 sick days, occasional work from home).