Perform software and firmware component verification testing, automation and system verification testing of medical display and image routing products. Responsibilities include verification testing, authoring and enhancement of automation testing, test plans and test scripts.
1. Aid in the development, design and execution of formal test plans and procedures.
2. Evaluate, develop and deploy automated test processes and procedures via internal tools, development of new tools and scripting (i.e. Python).
3. Track issue status using the defect tracking database. This involves entering new issues, updating existing issues and documenting test results.
4. Collaborate with developers to reproduce/investigate issues and to define processes for component verification.
5. Analyze issues and identify alternative solutions or workarounds.
6. Gather and analyze data to ascertain if it meets related protocol acceptance criteria.
7. Interface with engineers to verify and replicate reported problems.
8. Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
9. Interface with management on requirements and test findings.Requirements:
Knowledge of QA & SW verification processes
Knowledge of test automation, component testing and system testing
Excellent oral & written communication skills
Personal drive to automate tasks and enhance verification process
Knowledge of embedded systems and the interactions between hardware and software
Knowledge of Issue/Defect tracking software methodologiesBenefits:
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=it-telekomunikace
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.