One of the most worldwide famous companies, known for their quality and most innovative technologies, is looking for a new team-member in their Prague offices. They are hiring a German speaking assistant who has some similar experience.
You will work closely together with TOP management by supporting them with organizational and administrative activities.
– Providing daily work agenda for TOP management in the German language
– Arranging meetings, calls, events, and appointments (both for internal management and external clients)
– Planning of travels – flights, taxis, and hotels booking
– Administration and paperwork – f.e. expense reporting, document production, control of invoices, etc.
– Fluent German (C1) and English (B2)
– MS Office experience is a plus, however, the training will be included
– Responsibility and flexibility
– A sense for organizational tasks
– Can-do and proactive attitude
Generous package of benefits:
– 13. Salary
– Cafeteria system of benefits (24 000 CZK yearly)
– Home office 2x weekly
– Flexible working hours
– 5 weeks of holiday
– Meal vouchers (canteen in the same building)
– Education and regular trainings (language courses)
– Child care: kindergarten
– Discounted taxi service
– 8 extra days off
– Contribution for pension and life insurance
– Life or pension insurance
– Share plans
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.