For our client, multinational IT infrastructure services provider, we are searching for a Virtualization and Cloud Architect.
Are you interested in opportunity to be at something completely new? Do you want to work with the newest technologies available and build the infrastructure on your own? We are searching for you, if you have experience with virtualization and/or cloud solutions and you would love to get a chance to learn from our seniors and grow quickly. Together with your colleagues all over the world, you will design, build, manage and modernize mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day.
→ In our Tech Stack ←
VMWare, AWS, MS products (Azure, Windows server, Exchange, Active Directory, MS SQL), Java, company’s private cloud, Google Cloud, RH Openshift.
→ Our IT projects areas ←
- Finance including banking sector
- Energy sector
- Clients in manufacturing
- Telephone operators
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Virtual and Cloud infrastructure designing (private, public and/or hybrid)
- SME services performation for MS products
- Assistance in designing Managed infrastructure operational procedures
- Customer and/or operational team support related to infrastructure
- Experience with Virtualization and/od Cloud solutions
- Knowledge of some Azure, Amazon products
- Understanding Kubernetes and containers
- Ability to orientate in Java
- Fluency in English and Czech language
NICE TO HAVE
- Knowledge of VMware design and configuration
- IT focused university degree
- Professional certification is a great advantage
- Strong career opportunities
- World-class training programs and e-learning
- Flexible working hours w/ homeoffice option
- 5 weeks of vacation + 2 sick days
- Extended sick pay
- Above standard medical care
- Global travel and life insurance
- Contribution to the Pension fund
- Flexi Pass vouchers and Multisport card
- Maternity Leave and Return Program
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.