Job description, responsibilities and duties
The business model for the team is to create attractive and visually interesting arrangements of graphic components that work as a cohesive whole to convey and support the IBM brand and the specific purpose of the product or service. The designer should be able to communicate, through visual design, the IBM brand attributes as well as the more practical aspects of product features to be displayed at the point of learning and decision making.
Working as a part of dynamic creative team and reporting to the art director and the team manager, the designer will conceptualize and execute graphics for a variety of advertising and user interface assignments. Understanding and adherence to IBM brand standards as well as conveying the specific purpose of products or services is required. The designer will collaborate with art directors, project managers, information architects and producers. Excellent communications skills and an ability to handle multiple projects on a tight schedule are essential.
The best candidate is able to
• effectively communicate ideas to our visitors through the manipulation of form, content arrangement, light and color
• create an experience that communicates, compels, inspires and persuades the visitor to buy
• develop assets that easily communicate our complex IT sales offerings with graphics of our products, images that reflect customers using IBM offerings, and composites of our solutions
• originate effective, innovative, user-focused design solutions
• develop assets that clearly convey complex IT sales offerings
The following attributes are mandatory
• proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
The following attributes are a plus
• Exceptional skills working in team environment and ability to collaborate and communicate with clients and managerial, creative, production and technical members of the solutions team.
• ability to communicate project status to IBM stakeholders throughout the lifecycle of the project.
• Support management in developing new business and client relationships.
• Understanding and prior experience with Web and/or collateral production.
• agency experience.
Portfolio is required: either traditionally presented or available online.
#100 % sick leave compensation
#up to 3 bonus holiday days per year
#possibility to have 3 self recovery days per year
#work in strong international company
#possibility to choose an e-learning course from 3000
#possibility of professional and personal growth
#start up trainings
#wide social program
#luncheon vouchers 3,50 EUR (employee’s contribution 0,98 EUR)