Do you enjoy working with numbers? Does a good excel spreadsheet make your day? Join our global Sales team. In our growing Ostrava office you will be right in the middle of the game!
- What is this position about?
Working carefully with data – it is the alpha and omega, because budget planning throughout the company is based on this data
- Control and maintenance of data in SAP – responsibility for data in the system, its maintenance, updates, regular consultations with sales managers
- Cooperation with the logistics department – moderation of meetings with the Sales Managers and the responsible Logistic team in the production plants, during the meetings we share important information that helps us with sales planning
- International environment – you will have colleagues not only in Ostrava, but across Vitesco Technologies’ development and manufacturing locations globally
- Gathering data and inputs – whether by email, phone or during meetings, you’ll get the data you need to plan for real sales and revenue. You’ll get to keep up-to-date with what’s happening in the automotive market, including the supply chain. In addition, you can gain insight into the world of component development required for the production of electric vehicles.
What is needed?
- A high school/university degree in economics, finance or business
- Previous experience in an administrative position in logistics/finance/controlling
- Excel is your partner and you can work with it on a advanced level
- You can speak English without any difficulties
- Experience with SAP will be useful, but we can provide training if you haven’t worked with it before
- Diligence, attention to detail and systematic approach so you don’t get lost in the data
- Very good communication skills, which you will use during group meetings
What to look forward to?
- Comfortable offices and development laboratories equipped with modern technology
- Chill-out zone with foosball,TRX, library, board games and cosy seating
- Friendly atmosphere, which we like to strengthen at teambuldings and company events
- A wide range of internal development programmes, engineering academy, electrification programmes, soft skills training and talent programme
- Employee Assistance Programme, where you and your loved ones can benefit from expert advice in psychology, law and finance
- Flexibility in the form of shorter working hours (37.5 hours/week), home office, flexible working hours and part-time work; we care about the individual needs of our employees
- Extra time off (25 vacation days, 3 sick days and other occasional days off beyond the Labour Code)
- Meal allowance in the in-house canteen or in the form of e-vouchers
- Cafeteria system including the possibility of discounted purchase of Multisport card
- Financial bonuses such as annual performance bonus, transport allowance, pension contribution, home office allowance, reward for referring a new colleague, etc.
About Vitesco Technologies
Vitesco Technologies is a leading international developer and manufacturer of state-of-the-art powertrain technologies for sustainable mobility. With smart system solutions and components for electric, hybrid and internal combustion drivetrains, Vitesco Technologies makes mobility clean, efficient and affordable.
We have R&D centre in Ostrava-Hrabová where we are developing sensors and actuators for vehicles.