You will have the opportunity to:
· Utilize your knowledge and experience with VM Ware, working as a technical counterpart with architects to improve the current environment as well as developing future designs.
· Streamline and create surveillance of your systems while reducing the amount of time spent for those systems by automating day-2-day tasks.
· Work as part of a team operating about 300 virtual and physical servers – half Windows based and half Linux based.
· Take responsibility for checking systems and backups on various operating systems in datacenters in Central and Eastern European countries as well as in Turkey.
· Take responsibility for maintaining ESX servers and virtual server systems as well as O/S and if feasible database and / or application basis level.
· 3-5 years experience in operating server systems in a day-2-day data centre operation including setup of new servers, development of standards, etc.
· You are experienced in running Windows (2008 and 2012) servers (as physical and virtual servers) with SAN access including databases (MSSQL) and application basis.
· You are experienced with VMWare vSphere and other VMWare products (ideally VCP certified).
· The have the ability to work closely with architects to improve the current environment as well as develop future designs and are able to be an advising technical counterpart to them.
· You are available to work on shifts (24×7 support)
· Excellent English is a must.
Nice to have but not required:
· German would be a major advantaged.
· VMware Certified Professional (VCP)
If this sounds like a role for you, please send your CV now and get an interview arranged. Feedback will be within one or two business days and qualified candidates are certain to be considered.