Você fala português? Customer Support and logistics services are waiting for you!
What you should daily do?
- Troubleshooting, creating tickets
- Advicing customers in many tasks
- Solving inquiries and issues via telephone or email
- Cooperating within international team
- Escalating more difficult issues to higher level support
- Advising customers how to reset passwort, change the logins etc
- Solving possible issues and giving an advice if needed
- Fluent English is a must , Portuguese is plus
- Positive attitude is desired
- Good communication skills !
- Previous customer service or IT work experience is plus, not must
- Ability to work under pressure
- Pc skills – active user of computer and some software or program
- Excellent and effective organizational and time management skills
- Self learners are welcomed
Previous experience is not required. Graduates are welcomed!Benefits:
- 5 weeks of holiday
- Meal vouchers
- Flexi passes
- Up to 10 paid sick days per year
- Monthly bonuses based on performance
- Permanent full time contract
- Discounts for multiple restaurants and other services
- Trainings for everything you need to know
- Training and chance to obtain IT certifications
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit http://www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.