For our client, one of the world´s best hotel brands we are looking for an F&B Manager!
If you are a FAN of luxury hospitality then don´t miss out on the opportunity to work on the property where history was written and send me your CV today.
- Understand and implement/communicate all Corporate and hotel policies and Standard Operating Procedures to the colleagues
- Ensure the colleagues’ career paths and development needs are being prioritized and documented
- To set achievable goals and carry out annual Performance reviews for all team members
- Hold monthly meetings with all colleagues to ensure they have a forum to voice any concerns or challenges and share departmental and hotel information
- Experience in a luxury hospitality environment from F&B Manager position
- Management skills and strategic thinking
- Ability to lead a team, motivate and oversee high service standards
- Excellent level of English language
- Administrative work proficiency
- Stress resistance and time flexibility
Because our employees always give a little more than everyone else, we also like to give something back:
- Relocation bonus in the amount 2 500 CZK for all new colleagues relocating from abroad
- Free accommodation – all new colleagues relocating from abroad will be offered 2 months
- Public transportation – the hotel will contribute 50% of the amount
- International work transfers – the possibility of working in other company hotels around the world
- MultiSport Card – because we want you to be healthy
- „My Day“ – extra five days off per year
- Yoga classes – the colleague can book a yoga class at the Spa
- SPA Treatment & Retail Products – 30% discount for a Spa treatment, gift certificate or Spa products
- Meal at the hotel´s canteen – every colleague is entitled to have a meal for every shift
- Laundry service for uniform colleagues – all colleagues wearing uniforms can use the hotel laundry service
- Dry Cleaning – all colleagues can use the dry cleaning service in our laundry
- Birthday lunch – all colleagues celebrating a birthday in a particular month will receive an official invitation from HR
- Guest Experience Program – new colleagues can spend a free night in a hotel during the first year of employment
- Accommodation within the Hotel Group – all colleagues are entitled to accommodation within the entire MO Group with a special employee rate
- Uniform and work footwear – purchased by the employer
- F&B Discount – all colleagues are entitled to a 30% discount on food and non-alcoholic beverages in our outlets
- Training and development – hotel focuses on further training and development of its employees, so you feel confident and supported doing the job
- Bike Rack – all colleagues who wish to cycle to/from work are allowed to use the bike rack that is installed in the hotel garage
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.