For our client, an international corporation with a headquarter in the USA and with a focus on market data and their analysis, we are currently looking for Junior Web Designer to join their team. In this position, you will be working closely with PM, UX and web development team and you would be responsible for creating great web experiences on their website.
- Conceptualizing creative ideas with clients
- Testing and improving the design of the website
- Maintaining and improving design system – guidelines, standards, and best practices
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps, and wireframes
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites
- Designing sample pages including colors and fonts
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure
- Proficiency in graphic design software (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools)
- Good understanding of User Experience and search engine optimization principles
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Excellent visual design skills
- Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies
- Creative and open to new ideas
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques
- Excellent communication skills
- 5 weeks of holiday
- 3 sick days
- Home office option
- Office in the city center
- Annual bonus
- Meal vouchers, FlexiPass, Cafeteria
- Regular internal and external training
- Work in an international team, on international projects, daily use of English language
- Teambuilding events
- Very good and friendly work environment
In case you are interested please send me your resume and portfolio with examples (please include at least one video).
About Experis Praha
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.