This is a fantastic opportunity to join a talented team working on one of our key accounts.
You’ll be expected to work hard, learn fast, code well, and have fun.
You’ll have the opportunity to be involved in developing, testing, supporting and improving front- and back-end systems across a number of integrated digital products and platforms.
You’ll get to use and develop a wide range skills and techniques, and to work within a high-performance Scrum team on a fast-paced weekly sprint cycle.
● Object-oriented programming (OOP)
● PHP, MySQL
● Any of ZF1, ZF2, Apigility, Symfony 2
● HTML5, CSS, Sass / Less
● AngularJS is advantage or other known JS framework
● Git (inc. Pull Requests and Code Reviews)
● Testing – PHPUnit
● JS Task runners (Grunt / Gulp)
● Mobile first, responsive
● Core web standards
● Agile team experience
● Work with a brilliant team
● Flexible working hours
● Conference tickets
● Well-stocked fridge
● Your own training budget for books, websites and courses