Great opportunity in international company for people with passion for ethical hacking and security!
The main purpose of this role is to perform Security Code Review using manual and automatic tools. You will also maintain and design guidelines for secure web application infra architecture, settings and assessment.
This nice opportunity is open at insurance/financial services company with a rich history and strong presence in European countries. The point and essence of the company is to help people secure their financial future, stabilize their lives and bring at least some security to them. With care, openness and responsibility in the heart, the company approaches not only their clients but also their employees.
- Plan and execute dynamic and static security reviews of web and mobile applications according to the OWASP ASVS standard
- Transfer your knowledge to application developers and infra engineers
- Acquire secure coding libraries and implement test tools (static & dynamic)
- Improve the security posture by own research, tool development and training
- Participate in the rest of the services
- Experience with programming and developing the web applications (.Net, Java, PEGA, Python, Shell scripting, Objective-C)
- Experience with application penetration testing according to the OWASP ASVS standard
- IT administrator skills (Unix, Linux, Windows, Dns, Vpn, Firewalls)
- Ability to transfer knowledge to software designers, developers and infra engineers
- Desire to write guidelines
- Ability to absorb new techniques for protecting web applications
- Stable background of the company with long traditions
- Strongly support of personal and career growth
- Friendly and professional working environment
- Use of the advanced technologies
- Modern office in Prague 5 with good transport connection
What you will get:
- 25 days of vacation
- 3 sick days
- Meal vouchers in the amount of 115 CZK (55% is contributed by the company)
- Contribution to life insurance
- Contribution to pension insurance (3% from gross salary)
- Multisport card (just at 200 CZK/month)
- 3.000 CZK for public transport ticket after 1 year of work
- Annual bonus 15%
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.