You will have the opportunity to:
Take responsibility for checking systems and backups on various operating systems in datacenters across Eastern European countries and Turkey.Take responsibility for maintaining systems on O/S and if feasible database and / or application basis level.Maintain ESX as well as virtual servers.Streamline the surveillance of your systems and reduce the amount of time spent for those systems by automating day-2-day tasks.Be part of a team currently operating about 300 virtual and physical servers – about half of them being Windows based and the other half being Linux based. Those are run at SLAs up to 99.95% availability in a clustered multi-datacenter environment
· 3-5 years of experience in operating server systems in a day-2-day data centre operation including setup of new servers, development of standards, etc.
· You are experienced in running Windows (2008 and 2012) servers (as physical and virtual servers) with SAN access including databases (MSSQL) and application basis.
· You are skilled in managing MS Domain services as well as Exchange, IIS environments, DNS, DHCP, KMS, CA and all other MS services.
· You are skilled in managing ePO system (McAfee Server)
· You are experienced with VMWare vSphere, vRealize Log Insight and other VMWare products.
· You are available to work on shifts (24×7 support)
· B1 or above German and strong English a must.
Nice to have but not required:
· MCSA or MCSE: Windows server certifications
If this sounds like a role for you, please send your CV now and get an interview arranged. Feedback will be within one or two business days and qualified candidates will be certain to be considered.