Customer Support and IT services are waiting for you!
What you should daily do?
- Taking care of portfolio VIP customers
- Advicing customers in many tasks
- Solving inquiries and issues via telephone or email (mainly adinistrative tasks)
- Cooperating within international team
- Helping with administrative tasks on request such as maintaining records and process paperwork
- Advising customers regarding passwort change, login into company system, how to use company system (training will be provided
- Solving possible issues and giving an advice if needed
- Communicative English and native or fluent French
- Professional client care attitude
- Good communication skills
- Previous customer service work experience is plus, not must
- Interest in IT
- Excellent and effective organizational and time management skills
Previous experience is not required. Graduates are welcomed!Benefits:
- Financial bonuses for solved tasks
- Meal vouchers
- Home office/flexi start of your work
- Teambuildings, beer after work with colleagues
- Language courses – study a new language!
- Life insurance program and Pension savings plan
- Location nearby city centre
- International team and environment
- Career opportunities in the one of the most successful companies in the world
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit <a href="http://www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition&utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobboard”>www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition