*Please note that our client is currently undergoing a hiring freeze, likely to last until the end of August. We are happy to accept profiles from candidates who are prepared to wait for this role to become available again.
An international company in Brno is looking for motivated and communicative English speakers to join their customer care team!
As a customer care agent, you’ll be tasked with offering professional support to customers through phone calls and email – training customers how to use their products, handling any technical issues, and assisting with billing.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a multicultural environment in the heart of Europe. If you are motivated to learn new skills and enjoy helping people, please send in your CV for further information.
– Fluency in English (with a minimum level of B2)
– Some knowledge of IT and communications (with an open-minded approach to technology)
– An enthusiastic individual who enjoys working as part of a team
– EU citizenship or pre-existing work visa
– 25 days holiday
– Meal vouchers
– Financial uplifts for working certain shifts
– Annual bonus
– Private medical programme, with a company pension contribution
– On-site parking
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.