An international company in Brno is looking for motivated and communicative English speakers to join their customer care team!
As a customer care agent, you’ll be tasked with offering professional support to customers through phone calls and email – training customers how to use their products, handling any technical issues, and assisting with billing.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a multicultural environment in the heart of Europe. If you are motivated to learn new skills and enjoy helping people, please send in your CV for further information.
– Fluency in English (with a minimum level of B2)
– Some knowledge of IT and communications (with an open-minded approach to technology)
– An enthusiastic individual who enjoys working as part of a team
– EU citizenship (our client cannot currently process work visas or employee card changes)
– Ability to start in November 2020 or January 20201
– 25 days holiday
– Meal vouchers
– Financial uplifts for working certain shifts
– Annual bonus
– Private medical programme, with a company pension contribution
– On-site parking
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.