At Zebra, we’re reinventing how businesses operate at the enterprise edge – helping them run faster, smarter, and more connected than ever before. A dynamic community of builders, doers and problem solvers, we each play an outstanding role – crafting new technologies, bringing solutions to market, and participate with Companies on the front line of business.
Resolves problems with customers via telephone, email or chat sessions using technical product knowledge and outstanding interpersonal skills. Troubleshoots problems with appropriate applications, products and vendors. Identifies and documents customer issues, and raises complex issues. Understands multiple applications and platforms.
Joining Zebra means making your mark as we make digital transformation a reality.
- Analyzes the best approach to solving systems, applications (innovation vs. re-use) including the best fit solution to customer requirements.
- Supports senior, internal and external, personnel (CEM/SLM/CRM) in own area of expertise. Frequent inter-organizational and outside customer contacts.
- Communicates varied technical solutions to customers via multiple channels using effective communication, listening and comprehension skills; diffuses angry customers.
- Fully documents customer interactions in real-time; may author content for review
- Solves problems in a timely manner using full understanding of the product functions and features and customer environment.
- Analyzes and corrects product issues/ malfunctions with intermittent supervision on day-to-day work and general supervision on new assignments.
- Manages multiple tickets related a spectrum of technical problems
- Follow the correct process to complete daily tasks and encourage the team for the same.
- Collaborates with fellow technicians and Manager to solve complex problems with following skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
- English language on communicative level
- Spanish language is an advantage
- 2-5 or equivalent combination of education and experience, or 5+ years of equivalent work experience
- IT knowledge (Basic Network, Server etc.)
- ITIL Foundation
- MS Excel (Intermediate)
- SQL scripting (Advantage)
- Cristal Report (Advantage)
- Python (Advantage)
- Demonstrates the ability to articulate technical issues in simple to understand terms to both management and customers
- Demonstrates leadership qualities
- Demonstrates strong customer service and communication skills
About Zebra Technologies
We are Zebra Technologies. We build today, so we can create tomorrow.
Zebra is an international equal opportunity US employer, established for 50 years, committed to a diverse and expansive work environment! The diversity of our people and their ideas powers our inventiveness. We sell innovative technology solutions within barcode and product identification - RFID, barcode scanners, printers, data analytics and software. We employ over 7,000 people across 100 locations in 50 countries.
Our solutions are used by BMW, Amazon, DHL, Tesco’s and numerous hospitals all over the world and even the NFL! Zebra in Brno was awarded as a TOP employer of the year 2018 in Jihomoravsky kraj and also ABSL Diamonds Awards 2019 for innovations and 2020 for Employer Branding & People Engagement.
Send us your CV in English. Be part of Zebra family.