Zebra’s solutions generate the data intelligence that leads to better decision making through technologies like RFID, barcode printing, mobile computing, data capture, location and motion sensing, and more. Through these new technologies and visibility solutions, Zebra helps customers simplify what they do so they can reach new levels of efficiency and deliver greater value. EA Technical Support Team L1 provides e-mail and phone support for European customers.
– You will gain a high degree of technical competence and expertise on the scanning, mobile computing and printer families of products and (in the area of design, functionality, technical specifications)
– You will escalate cases to Level 2 support representatives by fielding questions and providing technical information on support issues, product compatibility, and customer configurations.
– Providing technical training (Shadowing) for newcomers
– You will achieve great result by sustainable self-development of Technical skills, new products and producing training documents for other team members.
– Process any special requests
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• Interest in Technology and willingness to learn and develop new skills
• Upper-intermediate English (min B2)
• German on advanced level, any other European language as advantage
• Strong problem solving skills and effective communication with customers in troubleshooting technical issues over the phone
• Autonomous, creative team player in a multicultural environment
• Goal-oriented personality
• Strong communication skills
We will appreciate:
• Previous experience in Support Center / Helpdesk environment
• Networking and/or Wireless infrastructure skills
• Knowledge of mobile computing technologies and operating systems
• Knowledge of remote tools
• Continuous training and development (courses in IT, networking, management etc.)
• Competitive salary and target driven bonuses
• Life & pension insurance contribution
• 5 weeks of paid vacation per year
• Contribution to lunches in our canteen
• Fitness program – Multisport cards
• FREE Language courses
• Cafeteria Portal
• Banking benefits
• Volunteering and Charity programs
• Fruit days
• Modern Offices
• A dynamic and multicultural working environment
• and many others…
Working location is BRNO.
If you’re interested in the position, please send us your CV in English. Thank you.
About Zebra Technologies CZ
Zebra is the market leader in what it does. Our employees work with cutting-edge technologies and superior products. What’s more, they do it in the segment of Internet of Things, which is without exaggeration the field of our future.
Zebra customers belong to Fortune 500 companies. Our solutions are used by FedEx, Amazon, Walmart, Ford, Tesco, Zoot and many more. Zebra is official on-field player tracking provider of the National Football League.