Our Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) team is currently working on transforming legacy applications into cloud-friendly microservice architecture with modern React UI, Java RESTful APIs and messaging.
Forget rigid documentation, waterfall development process using legacy technology stack, hours of manual testing and unstable environments.
We quickly prototype our ideas with Gliffy and Markdown, develop small increments rapidly with libraries and tools of choice, run automated tests with JBehave and build infrastructure as a code using Docker and Kubernetes.
- Learn about the business domain, module(s) architecture, development stack, continuous integration and delivery to 5 Asian countries from senior developers.
- Attend standups, watch task queue, provide feedback on feasibility and complexity, help with the technical design of the minimum viable product and develop with libraries and tools of choice.
- Make sure your code passes CI/CD pipelines including automated tests and working fix or feature is delivered to the end-user.
- Spring MVC
- EU Citizen, Czech/Slovak: B1, English: B2
- Playrooms with table football, play station, etc. coffee corners, standing desks, unforgettable team buildings, and employee events
- Potential business trips to exotic destinations (as China, Russia, Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia, India, …).
- Yearly bonuses, loyalty bonuses, allowance to a pension scheme
- 5 weeks of vacation, 2 sick days
- Technical training and certificates, possible internal growth
- Home office, flexible working hours
- Employee Group discounts
Develop your expertise in areas like:
- Rest, JMS/AMQP, Spring Data/Security/Integration
- JPA/Hibernate, Caching/ehCache)
- Maven/Gradle, Jenkins/TeamCity