Do you have an interest in technology and love learning new skills?
A global leader in IT services is looking for a new member of the team to play an important role in an exciting new project!
Help investigate issues relating to problem management and provide support to users in a modern international office in the centre of Brno!
In this role, you will:
– Provide high-quality 1st line support to users
– Actively troubleshoot to identify, assess, record, resolve and / or escalate incidents and service requests ensuring they are handled within an agreed time limit, within agreed processes and in a professional and customer sensitive manner
-Escalate an incident or troubleshoot tickets according to the company escalation
The successful candidate should be a goal-driven and enthusiastic team player, with excellent communication skills and a proven problem-solver.
– Fluent English and Dutch
– Good communication skills and a team player
– Previous experience welcomed but not required
– Joining bonus for candidates boarded in thirty days
– Monthly performance benefits
– Meal vouchers
– Multisport card
– 5 weeks holiday
– Language courses
– Accommodation for up to 2 weeks if relocating to Brno
– Excellent training opportunities