Are you ready for the next step in your IT career? We are looking for a skilled Java Backend/DevOps Developer who will be in charge of a digital banking platform and take over an expert role for backend integration within an agile and multi-country project environment.
Are you up to the challenge? Read on!
Your tasks will include, but are not limited to:
– Designing and developing of backend service for full-scale applications
– Write testable, maintainable code for robustness and reliability
– Work on software development as well as on bug fixing
– Understand design patterns, multi-threading, collections
– Collaborate in an agile and multi-country environment
Your profile in terms of:
Education and qualification:
Technical education (HTL, university) preferably with a strong banking focus or a business education (commercial college, university) with a strong understanding of technology.
At least 3 years of proven experience in a similar position (ideally in the banking field)
Technical and language skills:
– Proficiency in Java, C, and eagerness to learn new programming languages (Axway Composer…)
– Extensive experience with integration patterns and frameworks (Apache Camel, Spring Integration)
– Experience with Agile
– Expert knowledge regarding enterprise software architectures and web technologies
– Knowledge of the Atlassian Products
– Knowledge of Jenkins
– Advanced English, another CEE language and/or German are considered an advantage
You will get:
- Salary based on your experience, the minimum is 3900 EUR brutto/month
- 13th and 14th salaries
- Relocation package
- A bunch of benefits
- Modern offices in the heart of Vienna
- Great team of colleagues
- Multicultural environment
Please note, that this position requires relocation to Vienna (Austria).