Candidates with an interest in finance and analysis now have a great opportunity to start building their career in a renowned international company offering a range of consulting services.
If you wish to gain highly useful experience in financial analysis, work in English with a bunch of young and motivated people like yourself, you may be in luck!
This is a great opportunity to build a career as a Financial Analyst.
Throughout this position you will be:
* Presenting financial related information
* Working on different projects
* Tracking finance policies and statutory requirements
* Modifying reports from SAP to MS Excel
* Preparing of client invoices
* Participating in the forecasting activities and budgeting
* Check contract related information
* Processing internal accounting documents
* Creating and modifying reports
* Monitoring or advise on engagement capital assets
* Coordinating near and long-term planning activities to ensure consistency and compliance
* Performing other duties as assigned
* Supporting other teams
You will be supported yet able to work on your initiative and have fun doing it, gaining valuable experience and enhancing your future employability.
* University Degree (Accounting, Economics, Finance or Business Administration)
* Interest in finance
* Have a keen interest in understanding how a finance team works in a commercial business
* Fluent English (C1)
* Knowledge of French or German is an advantage (B2)
* Be a first class team player who possesses a positive and collegiate attitude
* Computer literate and able to use Microsoft Office
* 5 weeks of holidays + Sick days
* Meal Vouchers
* Cafeteria Benefit Points
* Home office offered
* Referral bonus
* Relax zones in the office
* Training and Language courses
* Contribution to Pension and Life Insurance