This is a vital role in a sales team, where you will cooperate with priority accounts on various campaigns and build a strong professional relationship. Seize this opportunity to develop your account management skills in a technical and IT environment.
Here in Grafton, one of our clients, who is currently leading in the field of business outsourcing is looking for candidates to join their team as a Junior Account Manager. Their services range across different industries such as technology, sales, and IT field.
As an Account manager your responsibilities will include:
– Solving customer issues via phone or email (providing them with knowledge regarding the licensing programs, products or pre-sales )
– Building strong professional relationships with clients and account managers, recognize the possibilities of improving cooperation with the customers
– Connecting priority accounts according to campaign strategies
– Executing current licensing programs and campaigns through CRM activities (e.g. MMRP and T-36).
– Pre-sales preparation (agreeing sales, prices, contracts, and payments)
– Customer service/sales experience is a plus
– Native Greek (communication via phone with Greek clients) and fluent English (reporting to English speaking management)
– Interest in IT, IT sales, customer service, sales or account management is a plus
– Multisport card
– Meal vouchers
– Extensive onboarding training programs
– Fresh fruit delivery
– Great coffee and tea provided in kitchens for all employees
– Language courses offered
– Corporate events:
– Modern offices and international work environment