JobSpin.cz Multilingual Job Fair Powered by Brno Daily
BRNO, get ready! JobSpin.cz Multilingual Job Fair Powered by Brno Daily is coming. Registration below.
Read the reviews of JobSpin.cz Job Fair!
Date and Time: October 14, 2017 from 10 AM to 4:30 PM
Venue: Faculty of Social Studies, Masaryk University, Joštova 10, Brno 602 00
This is the most exciting international career networking event in the town and "must-attend" for expatriate job seekers. The biggest employers in Brno and other Czech cities will be at the job fair wanting to hire new multilingual talents. The job fair is held under auspices of Brno-střed, Brno - center city district.
At the fair, you will have a chance to meet representatives from companies currently seeking new employees with outstanding language skills and international background.
Why Should You Come?
- Meet in person your potential managers and coworkers.
- Give your resume in the hands of people who WILL read it.
- Ask the questions and get a good feel on the work you will be doing.
You can expect presentations for job-seekers, assistance for foreigners from expat centers, and professional consultations regarding CV writing and interview preparation.
And, as we always do, the job fair is FREE to attend for all expatriate job seekers!
Do You Need to Speak Czech?
Almost everyone who wants to relocate and find a job in the Czech Republic asks us about the Czech language – so, is it necessary to learn it or not? Our answer is no! The official language of the job fair is English. The companies seek people who speak English or English and other language – most often French, German, Dutch, Spanish, Russian, Italian, or Nordic languages. As you can see, Czech language is not in this list.
- Presentation: Barbora Karetová, Attorney at Law – EXPATLEGAL: Labour law - what rights do you have?
What does your employer must tell you before you start working and after you start? How long is the guaranteed vacation? What rights do you have when you consider your termination notice invalid? Attend the presentation of EXPATLEGAL and learn more.
- Presentation: Jana Lauermannová, Recruitment Consultant – REED: Will you hire us?
Interactive journey behind the mirror of recruitment. Easy to recruit? Let's try! Join the interactive presentation of recruiting experts from REED Specialist Recruitment.
- Presentation of AT&T team: AT&T as a provider and customer relationship model
"Our goal is to present AT&T as a company, what is its goal and vision, a bit of our history and also current heading in entertainment and business solutions. Also we would like to show how we have moved from simply just providing landline services to the one of the biggest entertainment companies in the world and focus mainly on U-verse as one of our products."
- Presentation: Lucia Konôpková, Client Services Manager – Brno Expat Centre: Working across cultures: developing intercultural competence
Dealing with cultural diversity on a daily basis can be demanding. Learn how to turn the challenges into possibilities!
- Presentation: Jana Svobodová, HR Business Partner – Deutsche Telekom Services Europe CZ: Job opportunities in Deutsche Telekom Services Europe CZ, Brno
Presentation introduces the company and current working opportunities. Come to this exciting hiring session of the global player!
- Presentation: Stašaková Lívia, Consultant Permanent Placement – Manpower: How to kill the interview
You can expect a short guide to crushing your job interview. We will discuss on how to prepare for it, what to expect, and we are going to give you some tips how not to mess it up.
Free CV and Relocation Consulting
SPECIAL TIP: Consult your CV with professionals from Manpower! Recruiting experts from Manpower Group will help you to perfect your CV. They will provide free consultations at a special CV Consulting Panel during the whole day.
Brno Expat Centre and Foreigners.cz will answer your questions regarding relocation to Brno.
Foreigners.cz will provide consultations regarding living as an expat in the Czech Republic during the whole day. Come to their stand and ask! They have prepared a small competition with prices, too.
The entry is guaranteed and free of charge for those who register for the event (find the register form below). Registered users will receive a ticket and complete program in a special E-mail.
The entry is guaranteed and free of charge for those who register for the event. Find the registration form below!
Find the complete list of exhibitors and program here. Register or follow #JobSpinJobFair on social media.
BRNO, get ready! JobSpin.cz Multilingual Job Fair Powered by Brno Daily is coming.
- Network engineer – 2nd level (ENGLISH and GERMAN) – 45.000,- Kč October 16, 2017
- PHP developer October 16, 2017
- SW Engineer in Java October 16, 2017
- Customer Care MS Exchange Support T2 October 13, 2017
- Network Operations Specialist – English / Spanish / Italian / French / German October 13, 2017
JobSpin.cz Job Fairs Powered by Brno Daily 2017
When you are job searching, take some time to attend job fairs. They give you the opportunity to meet the hiring managers in person that you might not be able to access any other way. Plus, JobSpin.cz Job Fairs Powered by Prague.TV offer networking programs, resume reviews, and workshops, and seminars for job seekers.