JobSpin.cz Multilingual Job Fair Brno Powered by Daily Monitor - Official Web For Visitors
BRNO, get ready! JobSpin.cz Multilingual Job Fair Powered by Daily Monitor is coming. Registration below.
Date and Time: February 25, 2017 from 10 AM to 4:30 PM
Venue: Faculty of Social Studies, Masaryk University, Joštova 10, Brno 60200
JobSpin.cz Multilingual Job Fair Brno Powered by Daily Monitor is a must attend event for those who are seeking new career opportunities in Brno, Czech Republic. The event is tailored for international audience in Brno - people with outstanding language skills and international educational and professional background are encouraged to come. We welcome students, graduates and professionals.
- meet employers seeking multilingual candidates in Brno;
- hand out your resumes directly to the representatives of companies;
- compare employers, available job opportunities, and discover demand for your skill-set;
- learn about new job opportunities you might have never imagined otherwise!
You can expect presentations for job-seekers and assistance for foreigners from expat centers.
Don’t forget to bring your CV!
The entry is guaranteed and free of charge for those who register for the event. Find the registration form below!
Program (room P22, 1st floor):
- 10:15 – 11:00: EXPATLEGAL: “Sign a Legally Perfect Employment Contract in Czech Republic”. Speaker: Barbora Karetová, Attorney at Law.
- 11:15 – 12:00: KIWI.COM: “Disrupt the World of Travel” Speaker: Veronika Bleson, HR Recruiter at Kiwi.com.
- 12:15 – 13:00: DEUTSCHE TELEKOM SERVICES EUROPE CZ s.r.o.: "New in Brno and first time at the stage. Join us to write a history." Speakers: Sergei Holmeckis, Senior Manager; Jana Svobodová, HR Business Partner.
- 13:30 – 14:15: BRNO EXPAT CENTRE: “Czech (Business) Culture: Behaviour and Etiquette Inside and Outside the Office”. Speakers: Lucia Konôpková, Client Services Manager; Jan Kopkáš, Project Manager at BEC.
- 14:30 – 15:15: MANPOWER - EXPERIS: Recruiting session of the biggest recruitment agency in the Czech Republic. Speakers: Edita Kirkby, Branch Manager at Experis Czech Republic; Ondřej Jaroš, Consultant Permanent Placement at ManpowerGroup Czech Republic.
- AN ALL-DAY CV & LinkedIn Lab of Goodcall: Bring your CV and get a FREE professional consult! Recruiters from Goodcall will help you to polish your CV and create an outstanding LinkedIn profile.
Job Fair Venue: Faculty of Social Studies
Faculty of Social Studies was established in 1998 and it is among the newest and most dynamic parts of Masaryk University. Faculty of Social Studies comprises 7 departments and 4 research institutes and educates more than 3,600 students. In its teaching and research, the Faculty maintains high academic standards based on long-term cooperation with universities around Europe and overseas.
Multilingual Jobspin.cz Job Fair Brno powered by Daily Monitor: February 25, 2017 at 10 AM, Faculty of Social Studies, Joštova 10, Brno 602 00.